Competitive please contact for details
4 months ago
MCM Medical presents this fantastic role for ODP/Theatre Practitioner with scrub experience for a leading national private healthcare group.
This small independent hospital based on the outskirts of Manchester provides minor and complex treatments, specialising in cosmetic, orthopaedic, gynae and ENT surgeries. The site also provides a full clinical imaging and radiological services that utilise the latest technology.
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment and instruments
- The ability to coordinate the use of the supplies and additional equipment during an operating list ensuring the equipment is used appropriately and safely.
- Mandatory patient checks
- Complete mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure
- Monitor the patient’s condition throughout the procedure,
Requirements for the role:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
What you get in return:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare voucher